Katie Price has denied her husband Lee Andrew’s father’s claim that the businessman was in police custody and had not been kidnapped.
On Saturday, the glamor model took to her Instagram account to repost a report Daily email in which Lee’s father Peter insisted Lee was being held by authorities in Dubai, Price called the report “fake news.”
She wrote: “This is fake news. Lee is still missing. I and his family know what is going on and are cooperating with the relevant authorities.”
This came days after the TV personality filed a missing persons report with authorities in the United Arab Emirates for her husband Lee, whom she married earlier in January.
Lee has reportedly been missing since he was due to appear on a morning show in Britain. However, he failed to board the flight and allegedly told Price that he had been kidnapped.
On a recent episode of Price’s podcast, Katie Price Show, she revealed that she gave up the search for Lee because it was taking a toll on her mental health.
Price said on her podcast: “I’m taking a step back, for my own sanity.
”There’s only one person I have to take care of and that’s me. I still have to work, I have exciting things coming up, but for my sanity… I don’t know what’s true, what’s not true. I’m like this right now, I don’t know.”
She added, “Like I said, my tentacles are up now, my antennae are up and I’ve decided to take a step back from everything, judge everything my way and just get on with my life, and what will be.”

