In the latest updates since the mysterious disappearance of Katie Price’s new husband Lee Andrews, the reality star has revealed the last messages she says she received from him before he vanished in Dubai.
Price broke her silence for a second time in a May 18 statement, saying Andrews, 43, was scheduled to fly back to Britain with her for their scheduled appearance on Good Morning Britain but never boarded his flight.
Price said she then received a series of WhatsApp messages from him early last Wednesday morning. In the messages, Andrews is said to have written: “I’ve been arrested. I’ll be in touch. I’m fine xx.”
When Price asked where he was and why he had been arrested, Andrews reportedly responded that he had been forced into a van and taken to an unknown location.
“It’s a black site,” one message reportedly said, while he also urged her to contact the British embassy and continue monitoring his location.
In a YouTube video, Price said she later spoke briefly with Andrews via FaceTime, claiming he showed up with zip ties on his hands and a hood over his head before the call suddenly ended. She said that was the last time she heard from him.
She confirmed that he has been reported missing to both Dubai authorities and the British Embassy. “We reported him missing at the British embassy. He was reported missing in Dubai, I just don’t know what to say,” she continued.
Price has since denied online claims that the situation is a publicity stunt.
“I know stories are going to come out now because it’s a hot topic. But at the end of the day, guys, I have feelings — and people don’t respect that. It’s really not fun for me to go through all of this,” she said in the video.
She continued, “What everyone needs to remember, as much as everyone tries to go all out and speculate and speculate this: This is not a game. This is real life. This is a serious situation for me.”
“This is not a scandal, this is something that is really happening, and there are real feelings involved. I want to make it clear again to everyone. This is not a publicity stunt. This is real. And anyone who thinks I am part of this is disgusting,” Price concluded in a video message.
Andrews’ mother, Trisha Andrews, also spoke publicly about the case, saying the family still doesn’t have answers.
“I don’t know, it could be. I haven’t seen the video,” Trisha said. “I don’t know the laws there, but I didn’t think they would use cables. Wouldn’t they put handcuffs?”
She added that while she believes Price is genuinely concerned, she also thinks the reality star is sharing too much of her personal life online.
“I think she’s exploitative in general, that’s what I meant,” Trisha clarified. ‘She’s always putting things on [social media] isn’t she?”

